Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Munster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Franciscan Alliance is a major not-for-profit health care system with a commitment to serving our communities.
- 14,500 Volume.
- Epic EMR Documentation.
- This bedroom community lies in the Chicago metropolitan area and is approximately 30 miles southeast of the Chicago Loop.
- Franciscan Healthcare-Munster is known as a leader of healthcare in Northwest Indiana.
- 14 Beds.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- With its award winning schools, location and quality of life, Munster has become an ideal choice for businesses and families.
- Munster is located on the shoreline of Lake Michigan in Northwest, Indiana and its boundaries contain three small lakes.
- The Munster facility offers nearly 50 medical specialties and subspecialties including heart care, orthopedic surgery, imaging and diagnostic procedures, laboratory and more.
- Emergency Medicine Residency trained physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services