Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crown Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Franciscan St. Anthony has positioned itself as a driving force in technology and high quality patient care and will continue to be at the forefront of new medical advances.
- 38 Hours Scribe Coverage.
- 33,000 Volume.
- Crown Point etched its name forever in the history books as the infamous bank robber and FBI "Public Enemy.1" John Dillinger escaped from the "escape-proof" (as it was dubbed by local authorities at the time) jail.
- The city is surrounded by Merrillville, Winfield, Cedar Lake and St. John.
- This beautiful city not only has a wealth of fascinating history, it also has an abundance of dining, entertainment, and recreational options.
- 12 Hours of Advanced Practice Provider Coverage.
- Franciscan St. Anthony is a full-service, acute-care medical center.
- 38 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- The facilities have undergone major expansions and construction designed to meet the growing healthcare needs of our surrounding communities.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Emergency Medicine.
- 25 Beds.
- Universal Studios visited Crown Point to film parts of the movie Public Enemies.
- Crown Point is 45 min from downtown Chicago and is the county seat of Lake County, Indiana.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services