Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Gaylord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Gaylord, MI.
- The ED is physician staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week and currently provides high quality patient focused care to over 15,000 patient visits a year.
- Located at the picturesque northern tip of the lower peninsula of Michigan, Otsego Memorial Hospital, a fully accredited independent acute care community hospital, is seeking quality physicians for a full time position in the Emergency Department.
- Located on the 45th parallel in the heart of beautiful northern Michigan, Gaylord is an exciting destination four season resort area with a safe friendly family atmosphere, great amenities, an abundance of year round activities, and excellent educational offerings in stunning surroundings with an up north ambience.
- You can work where others play at Otsego Memorial Hospital in Gaylord, MI!
- The hospital provides a consistent hourly rate, with a generous benefit package that includes full family health insurance, paid liability insurance, and continuing education/dues/license allowance.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine trained candidates with ED experience will be considered.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago