Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 24, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
- This is an employed opportunity.
- The hospital is preparing to open a satellite campus in Brownsburg, Indiana in Fall of 2017.
- We are looking for Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Danville, IN.
- Practice provides 36 hours of physician coverage daily with 14 hours of PA coverage.
- At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do.
- A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield.
- We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community.
- Opportunity is open due to growth.
- This independently owned small group offers excellent salary, benefits, partnership structure and signing/moving bonuses.
- A commitment to quality, safety and "Treating People Better" has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations.
- Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet.
- Hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis.
- Emergency Department is equipped with new Ultrasound, Airway equipment and highly functional ergonomics.
- Physician will work 9 hour shifts.
- That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.
- Hendricks Regional Health is looking for a full time Emergency Medicine physician.
- Located in the heart of Hendricks County, Danville is a unique blend of small community values with all the conveniences associated with being located just outside a major metropolitan area.
- This is an immediate opening.
- As the site of the Hendricks County Airport, Danville is equipped to serve the needs of industry, while embracing families who seek a retreat from urban living.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago