Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hendricks Regional Health is looking for a full time Emergency Medicine physician.
- A commitment to quality, safety and "Treating People Better" has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations.
- The hospital is preparing to open a satellite campus in Brownsburg, Indiana in Fall of 2017.
- Emergency Department is equipped with new Ultrasound, Airway equipment and highly functional ergonomics.
- That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.
- We are looking for Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians.
- This independently owned small group offers excellent salary, benefits, partnership structure and signing/moving bonuses.
- This is an immediate opening.
- Hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis.
- A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield.
- At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Danville, IN.
- As the site of the Hendricks County Airport, Danville is equipped to serve the needs of industry, while embracing families who seek a retreat from urban living.
- Located in the heart of Hendricks County, Danville is a unique blend of small community values with all the conveniences associated with being located just outside a major metropolitan area.
- Practice provides 36 hours of physician coverage daily with 14 hours of PA coverage.
- Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet.
- This is an employed opportunity.
- Opportunity is open due to growth.
- Physician will work 9 hour shifts.
- We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.