Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Alpena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialists on staff: Psych, OB, GS on staff.
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Alpena, MI.
- Patient Mix: Elderly population, not a lot of trauma or peds.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Required Certifications: Abem Boarded or Eligible is preferred.
- Sound Physicians is a physician-owned hospitalist group focused on quality patient care, with a strong reputation for keeping our physicians satisfied and motivated with a supportive environment and manageable workload.
- We are currently seeking Full Time/1099 & Locum physicians to assist us with both day and night coverage as this program begins and ongoing.
- 22,000 Annual visits.
- Available Schedule Detail: 2 - 12 hour shifts per day (5a-5p, 5p-5a).
- PA is assigned their own patients.
- Not a designated Trauma ER, but it functions like a Level III.
- Being an independent contractor affords you the flexibility and freedom to work as much or as little as you want.
- Hearts, heads, and spines are all transferred out.
- Doc coverage 36 Hrs.
- Credentialing: 4-8 weeks after MSO receives completed app (Temporary Privileges available).
- Seeking Emergency Medicine providers for a growing program in the Alpena, MI area.
- 122 bed hospital, 21 ED Beds, 9 ICU.
- Jay Leger | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians.
- Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, provides competitive rates, travel, lodging, and $1/$5M medical malpractice coverage.
- Patient Census: Average 60-70 patients per day.
- BLS, Acls, Pals.
- MidMichigan Medical Center (Alpena, MI).
- ED is staffed with RNs, most are senior nurses and all are very capable.
- PA in house 7 days per week from 1p-11p.
- By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you'll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago