Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Life Insurance.
- Democratic Group of 13 Emergency Trained and Board Certified Physicians.
- Vision Plan.
- Long-term Disability.
- Double and triple covered shifts with an average of two patients per hour.
- 33 Bed ED.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Basic Life.
- Recruiting BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for busy Emergency Department at hospital servicing 280,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Direct Deposit.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Supplemental Life.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Emergency department and fast track see approximately 48,000 cases per year.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Mean partner longevity.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Student Loan Repayment - $100,000.
- Reid program.
- Personal Accident.
- 120 hours/month or more if desired.
- Level 3 Trauma expected in 2017.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Signing bonus - $50,000.
- Join long standing emergency medicine group with short partnership track!
- Dependent Life.
- No admitting orders.
- Health Care.
- Epic implementation 2017.
- Base plus profit sharing approx $240/hour.
- Dental Insurance.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Medical Insurance.
- 10 years.
- Tax Saver Program.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- Short-term Disability.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.