Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Democratic Group of 13 Emergency Trained and Board Certified Physicians.
- Vision Plan.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Double and triple covered shifts with an average of two patients per hour.
- Flexible schedule.
- No admitting orders.
- Direct Deposit.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- Join long standing emergency medicine group with short partnership track!
- Life Insurance.
- Basic Life.
- Student Loan Repayment - $100,000.
- Recruiting BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for busy Emergency Department at hospital servicing 280,000.
- Short-term Disability.
- Tax Saver Program.
- Signing bonus - $50,000.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Epic implementation 2017.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Personal Accident.
- 33 Bed ED.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Emergency department and fast track see approximately 48,000 cases per year.
- Health Care.
- Long-term Disability.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Dependent Life.
- 120 hours/month or more if desired.
- Mean partner longevity.
- Reid program.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Supplemental Life.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Level 3 Trauma expected in 2017.
- Dental Insurance.
- Base plus profit sharing approx $240/hour.
- 10 years.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Medical Insurance.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago