Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- No admitting orders.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Vision Plan.
- Join long standing emergency medicine group with short partnership track!
- Signing bonus - $50,000.
- 33 Bed ED.
- Recruiting BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for busy Emergency Department at hospital servicing 280,000.
- Base plus profit sharing approx $240/hour.
- Health Care.
- 10 years.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Mean partner longevity.
- Level 3 Trauma expected in 2017.
- Flexible schedule.
- Personal Accident.
- Short-term Disability.
- Double and triple covered shifts with an average of two patients per hour.
- Democratic Group of 13 Emergency Trained and Board Certified Physicians.
- Dependent Life.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Dental Insurance.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Supplemental Life.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Medical Insurance.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Life Insurance.
- Basic Life.
- Student Loan Repayment - $100,000.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Emergency department and fast track see approximately 48,000 cases per year.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Epic implementation 2017.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Tax Saver Program.
- Direct Deposit.
- Long-term Disability.
- 120 hours/month or more if desired.
- Reid program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.