Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Emergency department and fast track see approximately 48,000 cases per year.
- 120 hours/month or more if desired.
- Short-term Disability.
- Dental Insurance.
- Reid program.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- 10 years.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Supplemental Life.
- Basic Life.
- Flexible schedule.
- Vision Plan.
- Level 3 Trauma expected in 2017.
- Personal Accident.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Medical Insurance.
- No admitting orders.
- Adoption Assistance.
- 33 Bed ED.
- Base plus profit sharing approx $240/hour.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Join long standing emergency medicine group with short partnership track!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Double and triple covered shifts with an average of two patients per hour.
- Epic implementation 2017.
- Student Loan Repayment - $100,000.
- Direct Deposit.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Health Care.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- Tax Saver Program.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Mean partner longevity.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Democratic Group of 13 Emergency Trained and Board Certified Physicians.
- Life Insurance.
- Dependent Life.
- Recruiting BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for busy Emergency Department at hospital servicing 280,000.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Long-term Disability.
- Signing bonus - $50,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.