Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule is flexible based on provider's needs, 8 or 12 hour shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package including CME, relocation and a sign-on bonus.
- Kalamazoo provides all the amenities of a big city only minutes away from quiet neighborhoods and lakeside living amongst the 83 lakes in the immediate area.
- Opportunity: Excellent opportunity to join an established Emergency Physician group that is affiliated with one of the largest health systems in the Nation.
- Compensation: Competitive hourly rate for the area of $130-$140/hour, dependent upon credentials.
- Kalamazoo is an important destination for business, education and cultural events.
- Local ski resorts offer beginner hills and challenging slopes for skiers and snowboarders, while plenty of trails are available for snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
- There are full-time and/or part-time positions available.
- The heart of the network is a 424 bed teaching facility, with renowned cardiology, behavioral health and neuroscience programs.
- Location: Under 1 hour to Ann Arbor, MI, 1 hour to sandy beaches on Lake Michigan and half way between Detroit and Chicago!
- New graduates are encouraged.
- Facility: Health System includes more than 125+ sites of care in 15 southern Michigan cities, as well as eight owned or affiliated hospitals, a nursing home, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, a cancer center and an air ambulance service.
- The area is home to 24 scenic golf courses and offers a full schedule of amateur, collegiate and professional athletics.
- The maximum commute time anywhere in the city is 20 minutes without the bumper-to-bumper traffic of large metro areas.
- City is home to five institutions of higher learning.
- Great school systems and low cost of living make this a great area for families!
- In late November, this picturesque area becomes a winter wonderland.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago