Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We believe that having an enjoyable personal life is just as important as having a career you love.
- We care about innovation, sharing knowledge, investing in the community, and making everything we touch just a little bit better.
- 90 hours daily PA/NP coverage.
- 4-hour air medical transport.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency department.
- Survival Flight air medical transport service to main Sparrow Hospital in Lansing.
- Scribe coverage available.
- Verified Level I Trauma Center.
- Shifts are 8 and 8 hour shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lansing, MI.
- Epmg is seeking board-certified physicians for the emergency departments at three Sparrow Health locations.
- That's why we offer a work environment comprised of talented and knowledgeable colleagues.
- Details for each location is below.
- 27,000 annual volume.
- 25 hours of physician coverage.
- Emergency Physicians Medical Group is proud to offer a generous and competitive compensation package which includes.
- Sparrow Hospital - Lansing, MI.
- 67 private ED rooms.
- Epic EMR.
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital - Ionia, MI.
- Sparrow St. Lawrence Hospital - Lansing, MI.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Epmg recognizes that our clinicians provide exceptional care to every patient.
- 10 hours daily PA/NP coverage.
- 15,000 annual volume.
- 109,000 annual volume.
- 12 private treatment rooms.
- A Medical Director stipend along with family medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, LTD, malpractice coverage, 401(k), CME, signing, performance & profit sharing bonuses and much more!
- 100 hours of physician coverage.
- Care IS WHO WE ARE.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago