Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sturgis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Backup coverage available.
- Physicians write admitting orders and see codes on the floor.
- 15,000 volume low-acuity ED.
- EMR - Meditech.
- Full-time Physician Opportunity with 12-hr shifts and a collegial working environment.
- Sturgis Hospital is situated in the small rural community of Sturgis, MI located on the Michigan/Indiana border.
- Competitive compensation package includes full medical, dental, vision, 401(k), relocation assistance, performance & profit sharing bonuses, and sign-on bonus.
- 64-slice CT, mammography, mobile MRI, Spect imaging and ultrasound, cardiac clinic, and 24/7 tele-stroke system available.
- Only 45 minutes from South Bend, IN and less than 2 hours from Chicago, Sturgis is close to regional attractions such as Shipshewana, IN and several beautiful golf courses.
- Join an established emergency department in Southwest, MI!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Sturgis, MI.
- Sturgis Hospital.
- 40 patients/day with single physician coverage.
- NP/PA coverage on weekends.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago