Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualitas Locums is the internal locums division of EmCare.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Terre Haute, IN.
- Qualitas Locum Tenens.
- We offer very competitive rates plus paid travel/lodging and malpractice coverage.
- 17 Bed ED.
- We are currently seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians with Emergency Medicine experience.
- 13-14% Admission rate.
- EMR - Pdoc.
- BC/BP EM - Will consider BC in IM or FP with EM exp and Atls.
- Scribe Coverage (12 Hrs Scribe Daily from 10a-10p).
- We also have opportunities in other states.
- Physician Shift Coverage: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Best Regards,.
- Length of need 6 month +.
- APP Coverage: 11a-11p, 5p-1a on 3 busiest days.
- Level II Trauma Designation.
- Must have Atls, unless Abem/Aobem.
- Leonard Dixon.
- 24,000 Annual Volume.
- 208 beds.
- IN Terre Haute Terre Haute Regional Medical Center.
- All patient age range.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago