Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Volume: 22,000.
- We also have opportunities in other states.
- Physicians 7-7.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Madison, IN.
- Scribes usage and ratio: 12 hour Scribe coverage daily 2pm - 2am.
- Has a psych room - transfers psych for the most part.
- Surgery and OB are on.
- APPs 12pm-12am, fairly independent.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Qualitas Locum Tenens.
- Cath lab transferred.
- Leonard Dixon.
- Patients per hour: Average is 66 daily with peak hours being 12pm - 8pm.
- We are currently seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Of ED beds: 21.
- Academic or community opportunity: Community.
- We offer very competitive rates plus paid travel/lodging and malpractice coverage.
- Order Entry: Computerized.
- Best Regards,.
- Cardiology, GI, ENT, Surgery, OB, etc.
- Part of a large healthcare System: No.
- Admission Rate (level of acuity): Can be up to 20%.
- Trauma Level (if applicable): Sees trauma patients but not a designated trauma site.
- Patient population (payer mix): Need to get info from hospital.
- Of hospital beds: 86.
- IN Madison King's Daughter Health.
- Qualitas Locums is the internal locums division of Envision Healthcare.
- Will see local jail inmates from time to time but no contracts.
- Peds or Peds Volume (if separate Peds ED): 25 - 30%.
- 12 hour coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago