Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- BC Preferred, Not Required.
- The Emergency Room is equipped with an Omni Cell Unit, which provides additional accuracy when dispensing physician-prescribed medications.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Tell City, IN.
- Ancillary services such as Respiratory Therapy, Diagnostic Imaging and Social Services are on-.
- Acls, Atls & Pals Required.
- In addition to two fully equipped trauma rooms, the department has seven treatment rooms and houses patients undergoing outpatient surgeries, both before and after their procedures.
- 13K Annual ED Volume.
- The Perry County Memorial Hospital Emergency Department is physician-staffed 24/7.
- 12 Hour Maximum Shift Length.
- Moonlighting Available for 3rd Year EM Residents.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago