Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Avon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- A convenient location to many cultural, sporting and recreational activities.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking BC/BE EM Physicians for a brand new facility in Avon, Indiana!
- Projected Annual Volume 8000 visits.
- The Avon location is a brand new facility, opening in October 2017 followed by the Plainfield location in January 2018.
- CME Allowance.
- Avon, Indiana is a growing, affluent community located approximately 5 miles from Indianapolis and 10 miles from Indianapolis Airport.
- This small town has earned the reputation of being family-orientated with an up and coming real estate market.
- RVU- based incentives.
- Allscripts EMR.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- 10 Inpatient Beds.
- 10 ED Beds.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- St. Vincent's is a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- 12 or 24 hr shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services