Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Nationwide) is for an academic medical center.
- To provide the highest level of quality patient care, we give you every opportunity to perfect your specialty.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Medical research on diseases of military importance.
- Perform staff functions in health support for commanders at all levels.
- And most important of all, you'll care for Soldiers and their families in some of the world's most renowned hospitals, clinics and facilities.
- You'll work with men and women who pioneer innovative medical techniques and breakthroughs.
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Examine, diagnose and treat the initial phase of disease or injury.
- Job Duties.
- Participate in Graduate Medical Education and train other personnel.
- We'll help you to stay abreast of the newest developments, techniques and latest trends through continuing education courses, seminars and conferences that will help you expand your knowledge and further your career.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- As an officer on the United States Army health care team, you can build a distinguished medical career while making a difference in the lives of the Soldiers and their families.
- Exercise command of medical units as provided by law and regulation.
- When you enter the United States Army as a commissioned officer, you become part of the largest and most esteemed health care organization in the world.
- Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver, Locate A Recruiter.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Active Duty.
- You'll be given the opportunity to contribute to medical research.
- Doctor of medicine/osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school (foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates).
- Completion of a training program in emergency medicine.
- Emergency medicine physicians treat patients that require immediate medical attention.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by US Army Health Care Recruiting