Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dowagiac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Through People We Make a Difference.
- BLS, Pals, & Acls required.
- Will accept Abem residents and IM/FM trained with EM experience.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute.
- The city offers activities for all ages including festivals, parks, museums, and a variety of golf courses.
- For continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- It is part of the South Bent, IN Metropolitan Area.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- 13 Bed ED, critical access hospital.
- Established 5 physician team with 0 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- The city has a Victorian charm with a vivacious downtown.
- ED Physicians run codes.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Emergency Medicine Position 40 minutes from South Bend, IN and Kalamazoo, MI.
- CT, MRI, and X-ray.
- Dowagiac, Michigan is in Cass County and has a population of 6,000.
- 120 hours per month.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Dowagiac, MI.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Cerner EMR.
- Dowagiac is just 40 minutes from South Bend, Indiana and 50 minutes from Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Procedures include intubations, central lines, conscious sedation.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago