Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Coverage 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Generous Administrative Stipend.
- 56 by for Cost of Doing Business.
- Home to Indiana State University.
- APP 11-11 +5p-1a on 3 busiest days.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Join this Level II Trauma Center serving the residents of this Indiana Metro Community.
- This Indiana Metro community is in West-Central Indiana.
- Home to 18 elementary schools, 5 middle and three high schools.
- 278 bed hospital with most specialties.
- 17 Bed ED.
- 24K Annual Census.
- Occurrence based malpractice.
- Voted Community of the Year by the Indiana Chamber.
- The city serves as a retail, healthcare and service hub for a seven county radius with a service area of 400K.
- Multiple museums including a children's museum, community theater and orchestra.
- 87 Best Small Places for Business and.
- With a population of over 175K, this college town is the place to be!
- Excellent Remuneration package plus incentive.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago