Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 24, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plainfield is a prosperous and bustling Village, located 35 miles southwest of Chicago.
- Each year, the downtown is home to a number of special events including Plainfield Fest, classic car nights, movies, and concerts.
- The St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- Plainfield is also home to the Lake Renwick Heron Rookery, numerous historic districts and landmarks, a wonderful park and trail system, and the DuPage River which provides numerous outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- CME Allowance.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Projected Annual Volume 8000 visits.
- The Plainfield location is a brand new facility, opening in January 2018.
- 8 Inpatient Beds.
- Downtown Plainfield, which is the heart of the community, is a vibrant, pedestrian-focused destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Easily accessible and close to several interstates and state highways making it an excellent place to live or simply spend the day shopping and dining in our historic downtown.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Allscripts EMR.
- 7 ED Beds.
- 12 or 24 hr shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking BC/BE EM Physicians for a brand new facility opening in January 2018 located in Plainfield, Indiana!
- St. Vincent's is a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- RVU- based incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services