Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ann Arbor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Malpractice Insurance required.
- Beautiful Colorado Springs offers cool crisp air year-round, glorious lakes, and majestic mountains!
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Great opportunity to provide quality care to America's Heroes!
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 2 years post residency experience.
- Respectful, appreciative, patient population.
- License in any state.
- Home to any outdoor sport, you will enjoy hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and horseback riding.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- BLS, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Enjoy breathtaking visits to Red Rock Canyon, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and the National Museum of World War II Aviation!
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician at Fort Carson's Evans Army Community Hospital in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ann Arbor, MI.
- DEA certification.
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Then enjoy Old Colorado City Historic District and Seven Falls before a great meal at Phantom Canyon Brewing Company or Rocky Mountain Food Tours!
- BE or BC by Abem or Aboem.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago