Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Adrian ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation is competitive.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Our locally-owned insurance company, Paramount, provides insurance to large and small groups and Medicare subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- 2nd doc FM/IM).
- ProMedica is a health system dedicated to the well-being of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- Incentive Programs.
- We see more than 4 million patient encounters at our 12 hospitals, six ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 300 other facilities.
- As a system.
- EMR Epic.
- ProMedica Physicians includes more than 800 providers serving more than 1 million patient visits annually.
- ProMedica Bixby Hospital, Is an 88-bed community hospital.
- Midlevel Coverage.
- 401k with Match.
- 12 Hours of Midlevel Coverage.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 18 Bed ED.
- Long & Short Term Disability.
- CME Reimbursement.
- In collaboration with educational institutions locally and regionally, ProMedica offers research, grants, and residency programs, as well as fellowship, clerkship, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and continuing education opportunities.
- 36 Hours of BC Physician Coverage (Primary Bcem.
- Medical Malpractice with 'tail'.
- Life Insurance.
- We have more than 15,000 employees and more than 2,100 physicians with privileges system-wide.
- Fast Track w.
- Paid Health, Dental & Vision Plan.
- 32,000 annual patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Island Medical Management