Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Detroit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid expenses for travel.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other.
- Education, Training & Experience Required.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication.
- Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine as aSound Physicians Ambassador, and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience.
- MD or DO.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
- You are joining an organization that has proven success in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine).
- Ability to work as a team member.
- This will require a high degree of flexibility and communication with Sound's team.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Detroit, MI.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Professional assistance with hospital privileging and medical licenses.
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment.
- New Grads welcome.
- What does it take to be a Sound Emergency Medicine Ambassador?
- Exhibits Sound core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Innovation in all circumstances.
- Reasonable scheduling.
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago