Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Owosso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Elevate your career and serve as the Assistant Medical Director of this 29,000 visit Emergency Department.
- Memorial Health Care, an easy commute from the Lansing or Flint areas, schedules 26 hours of daily physician coverage supported by an Advanced Practice Clinician for 12-hours of the day.
- If you are passionate about Emergency Medicine and are a strong communicator, we want to meet you.
- Must be Board Certified/BP in Emergency Medicine.
- Or, completion of an accredited residency program in another specialty with Emergency Medicine experience with current Acls, BLS, Pals, Atls certifications.
- Busy periods are supported by Scribes and the facility provides back-up from all of the main specialists to provide high level and cohesive patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago