Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 24, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Total compensation will exceed 75% of Mgma.
- 424 bed teaching facility.
- Immediate Emergency Medicine Opening - Southwest Michigan - Population more than 335,000, 424-Bed Teaching Facility.
- Amateur, collegiate and professional athletics.
- Main ED Beds: 42-bed.
- 1,500-1,700 clinical hours/year, 1,000 hours is considered full time.
- Shift schedule: 8 &12 hour shifts.
- EMR Cerner.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- 24 scenic golf courses.
- Trauma Level: II.
- Academic appointments available.
- One year partnership tract.
- Vibrant downtown atmosphere.
- Outdoor activities are plentiful, no matter what time of year.
- Cultural diverse community.
- Community provides all the amenities of a big city only minutes away from quiet neighborhoods and more remote countryside or lakeside living.
- Excellent compensation package with full benefits.
- Area population of more than 335,000.
- Around every corner, there is a park or trail with areas for picnics, biking, hiking or horseback riding.
- Located halfway between Detroit and Chicago, an important destination for business, education and cultural events.
- Fish, swim, waterski, sail or boat in one of the 83 lakes or visit the sandy shores of Lake Michigan just a 40-minute drive or three-hour bike ride away on the Kal-Haven Trail.
- After November local ski resorts offer beginner hills and challenging slopes for skiers and snowboarders, while plenty of trails are available for snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The maximum commute time anywhere in the city is 20 minutes without the bumper-to-bumper traffic of large metro areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago