Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kalamazoo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can easily fly out of the Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids airports while living near Three Rivers and both Detroit and Chicago are just a little over 2 hours drive away.
- Teaching and research opportunities are available through the Western Michigan University Homer Stryker, M.D. School of Medicine.
- You can expect to work (12)-12 hour shifts per month with a combination of days and nights.
- Borgess Medical Center, the heart of the network in Kalamazoo, is a 424 bed teaching facility, with renowned cardiology, behavioral health and neuroscience programs.
- As a member of Borgess Health, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
- Our team includes 6 Physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Practitioners.
- Three Rivers is located in St. Joseph county and is nestled among 94 beautiful lakes and properties with acreage.
- Whether you're looking to fulfill your calling here or at one of our 1,900 Ascension sites of care across 24 states, we are here to support you.
- Borgess Health offers a complete continuum of services to over 1 million people living in 10 counties in southwest Michigan.
- Are you looking to use your Emergency Medicine skills to work in Southwest, Michigan?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kalamazoo, MI.
- To support your work, Borgess Health and Ascension provide tools and resources to help you deliver quality, individualized outcomes.
- As a member of the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country, we are able to share best practices and knowledge across our smart network.
- Borgess/Ascension is seeking a physician to provide full time servces at Three Rivers Emergency.
- Join our Community.
- Borgess Health includes more than 130 sites of care in 15 southern Michigan cities, as well as eight owned or affiliated hospitals, a nursing home, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, a cancer center and an air ambulance service.
- Camp Wakeshma is a summer camp that is entering it's 92nd summer with campers on the waters of Corey Lake and offers a music camp, a Junior Campers week and United States Gymnastics camp.
- Borgess Health, a part of Ascension Health is currently looking for a Emergency Medicine Physician to join our Three Rivers location.
- Patients benefit from our nationwide collaboration between hospitals, medical practices and innovators.
- Ascension | Borgess Health is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Compensation: This is a hospital employed position with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We recognize that the most important part of a healthcare network is our doctors who are providing care for patients.
- Three Rivers is located about 30 miles south of Kalamazoo.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago