Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the Indiana Lifestyle without the Indianapolis Cost of Living.
- 12 12-hour shifts a month (8:00 am - 8:00 pm).
- Full Employee Benefits Package.
- Located a quick drive from beautiful Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Loan Repayment, Sign-on bonus, and relocation.
- An outdoorsman's dream - Enjoy all that Indiana has to offer with the world's best fishing, and hunting within a short drive.
- Indiana Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join their staff.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Portland, IN.
- ER sees an average of 18 - 25 patients visits across a 24 hour day.
- New Emergency Medicine Job Indiana.
- 12 Shifts per month.
- The position is working 12 12 hour shifts a month with the flexibility to work 24-hour shifts if desired.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago