Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hancock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED volume is about 14,000 annual visits and 4,500 Express Care Clinic Visits (staffed by mid-levels).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hancock, MI.
- Special skills desired are intubation/chest tubes/splinting/sutures.
- A competitive hourly wage is being offered, plus full benefit package.
- Up Health - Portage is looking for employed Emergency Medicine or Family Practice/Internal Medicine physician with emergency medicine experience to join a well-respected team in beautiful northern Michigan location.
- The schedule is 12 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago