Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Allscripts EMR.
- 8 Inpatient Beds.
- The St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunities.
- These are innovative facilities with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- System affiliation with St. Vincent of Ascension Health.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking BC/BE EM Physicians for our brand new facilities in the Indianapolis area.
- St. Vincent's is a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- Physicians may work at multiple Indianapolis area locations including Plainfield, Avon, Castleton, Noblesville and Greenwood.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 12 or 24 hr shifts.
- Complete onsite lab, pharmacy and imaging, including CAT scanner and ultrasound.
- Dedicated Pediatric area.
- 7 ED Beds.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Projected Annual Volume 8000 visits.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services