Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Excellent coverage for orthopedics, surgery, cardiology and OB.
- Enthusiasm for medical education, facilitation of clinical research, and excitement for patient care in a busy Emergency Department are expectations of faculty.
- Client Overview.
- IU Health West Hospital: An extension of the IU Health system operating in Avon, a western suburb of Indianapolis approximately 15 minutes from downtown.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health: Located in downtown Indianapolis, it is the 6th largest children's hospital in the country and the only comprehensive pediatric, Level I Trauma Center and Burn Center in the state.
- Double Advanced Provider coverage from 8a-3a.
- Great camaraderie throughout ED.
- IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital: A 400-bed teaching hospital located in Muncie, IN and an IU Health Partner.
- IU Health Saxony Hospital: Located within the residential and commercial development known as Saxony in the growing community of Fishers, IN, operates a 42-bed hospital and a full emergency department.
- 24/7 radiology reading.
- Eskenazi Health: Level I Trauma Center and the region's only adult burn center located in downtown Indianapolis on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
- Double MD coverage from 9a-3a.
- Residency training and board certification/preparation in Emergency Medicine are required in Level 1 facilities.
- The IU School of Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine and the associated faculty practice, recruit clinicians to provide care at one or more hospital emergency departments.
- IU Health Physicians Emergency Medicine, located in Avon, Indiana, seeks a BC Emergency Medicine physician for its busy ED at IU Health West Hospital.
- Efficient management and disposition of multiple patients concurrently.
- Residents in Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Combined EM/Peds rotate through the ED.
- Annual ED volume: 50K.
- Hospitalist coverage for pediatric and adult inpatient.
- Iuhp Emergency Medicine is a not-for-profit, wholly-owned subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
- It serves as a teaching venue for the IU School of Medicine.
- Academic and community positions in central Indiana are available.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Avon, IN.
- The group covers 7 hospitals in central Indiana and is fully integrated with the Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Manage patients within all aspects of Emergency Medicine including pediatrics, general adolescent and adult medicine.
- IU Health North Hospital: Located in a northern suburb of Indianapolis.
- IU Health Physicians Emergency Medicine offers emergency physicians a full spectrum of career options, the resources of the largest healthcare system in Indiana, and the ability to maintain autonomy in practice.
- IU Health University Hospital: A teaching hospital for the IU School of Medicine and a tertiary care facility located in downtown Indianapolis on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
- The group is also the designated medical team for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Indy Racing League, and provides sideline coverage for the Indianapolis Colts.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital: Located in downtown Indianapolis, it is one of only three Level I Trauma Centers in the state and ranked in the top 5 performers in the UHC Quality and Accountability Study.
- Carmel, IN, operates a 14-bed ED treating adults and children.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago