Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Democratic Group of 13 Emergency Trained and Board Certified Physicians.
- No admitting orders.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Student Loan Repayment - $100,000.
- 33 Bed ED.
- Mean partner longevity.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Double and triple covered shifts with an average of two patients per hour.
- Base plus profit sharing approx $240/hour.
- Emergency department and fast track see approximately 48,000 cases per year.
- Position offers flexible scheduling, 9-hour shifts, 120 hour per month or more, if desired.
- Epic EMR.
- Recruiting BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for busy Emergency Department at Reid Health due to upcoming retirements.
- 10 years.
- 120 hours/month or more if desired.
- Flexible schedule.
- Join long standing emergency medicine group with short partnership track!
- Signing bonus - $50,000.
- Enjoy working in a state-of-the-art facility with 26-bed ED working toward Level 3 trauma designation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.