Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus - $50,000.
- 120 hours/month or more if desired.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Recruiting BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for busy Emergency Department at Reid Health due to upcoming retirements.
- Base plus profit sharing approx $240/hour.
- Mean partner longevity.
- 10 years.
- Emergency department and fast track see approximately 48,000 cases per year.
- Double and triple covered shifts with an average of two patients per hour.
- Student Loan Repayment - $100,000.
- Flexible schedule.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Enjoy working in a state-of-the-art facility with 26-bed ED working toward Level 3 trauma designation.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Democratic Group of 13 Emergency Trained and Board Certified Physicians.
- No admitting orders.
- 33 Bed ED.
- Position offers flexible scheduling, 9-hour shifts, 120 hour per month or more, if desired.
- Join long standing emergency medicine group with short partnership track!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.