Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Regional Airport.
- Community provides all the amenities of a big city only minutes away from quiet neighborhoods and more remote countryside or lakeside living.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Michigan.
- 424 bed teaching facility.
- One year partnership tract.
- EMR Cerner.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Area population of more than 335,000.
- Main ED Beds: 42-bed.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Trauma Level: II.
- Academic appointments available.
- Total compensation will exceed 75% of Mgma.
- Shift schedule: 8 &12 hour shifts.
- Emergency Medicine Opening - Michigan - Population more than 335,000, 424-Bed Teaching Facility.
- 1,500-1,700 clinical hours/year, 1,000 hours is considered full time.
- Excellent compensation package with full benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago