Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital in Bloomington.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis.
- Enjoy all four seasons in Indiana.
- Schedules/shifts vary with location.
- Duties: provide excellent clinical care to patients who are acutely ill, suffering from life-threatening conditions or injured, and efficient management and disposition of multiple patients concurrently.
- Certification in Emergency Medicine required for all hospitals.
- IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie.
- Generous compensation.
- Combined certification in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics required for Riley Hospital.
- Close proximity to a top-ranked international airport and many exciting major Midwest cities.
- Complete benefit package: health, dental, life, disability, retirement contributions, malpractice and CME.
- Nationally recognized Health System.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- IU Health West Hospital in Avon.
- Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Excellent, professional support staff.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago