Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bloomington, IN.
- 7p - 7a.
- Suturing, resuscitation, intubations, central lines, stem's, reading EKG's, motor vehicle accidents.
- IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Emergency Physicians has a physician employment opportunity for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their physician group at located at IU Health Bloomington Hospital in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Advanced Provider hours are 2p - 10p seven days a week.
- Must be residency trained and BC in EM.
- Staffed now with 16 physicians and 20 Advanced Providers.
- Full Time opportunity.
- Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
- 12 hour shifts of 7a - 7p.
- Or BE and actively working on obtaining BC.
- CME - 5 days annually.
- 2 paid professional memberships per year.
- Annual EM volume is 50,000.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago