Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Responsibilities include providing excellent clinical care to patients who are acutely ill, suffering from life-threatening conditions or injured, and efficient management and disposition of multiple patients concurrently.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- 5p-9p (as needed).
- Annual ED volume: 18,000.
- Excellent, professional support staff.
- Shifts: 6a-2p.
- IU Health Physicians has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join the dynamic Emergency Medicine team at IU Health North Hospital located in Carmel, IN.
- Complete benefit package includes health, dental, life, disability, retirement contributions, malpractice and CME.
- Generous compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago