Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hospital employed position.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Shifts are 12 hours, and 12 shifts per month is considered full time.
- Comprehensive benefit package equal to 20 - 25% of the base salary.
- Lisa Kallhoff.
- Salary is competitive at the Mgma 75th percentile with productivity bonus.
- Emergency Department & After Hours Care Clinic have combined visits of 28,000 a year.
- Safe and friendly environment, well-staffed schools, low cost of living, short commuting distance, and year-round recreational activities ideal for any family lifestyle.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Potential for medical directorship of the department.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Employees enjoy opportunities for professional development and career advancement, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Emergency Medicine - Michigan.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago