Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Laurium) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Laurium, MI.
- We specialize in providing quality, compassionate emergency medicine, inpatient services and urgent care through our team of well-qualified physicians.
- The area offers year-round outdoor fun.
- High velocity trauma from snowmobile wrecks and skiing accidents in the winter.
- This facility is licensed for 25 beds and has a Level III emergency department.
- ERx Group is seeking a full time and part time emergency medicine physicians to start immediately in one of our Michigan locations.
- ERx offers flexible scheduling for our providers.
- Area Features.
- Skilled nursing staff.
- Michigan's Upper Peninsula is truly a unique place to live and work.
- Acls, Pals & Atls.
- 5,700 annual emergency room visits.
- 24-36 hour shifts available.
- BE/BC in FM/IM with ER experience or.
- The Keweenaw Tourism organization offers great information about the area here:.
- Join the ERx team and see the difference.
- Blocked shifts are available for physicians traveling into Laurium.
- Level III trauma center with a steady year-round volume.
- Hospitalists on staff during the days.
- Trauma and orthopedic surgeons on.
- Our philosophy is quite simple: Provide the best quality of care to the patient in the most expeditious and sincere manner possible - always remembering that the patient is the primary reason we exist.
- BE/BC in EM.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago