Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cass City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Four seasons of fun including boating, fishing, camping, snowmobiling, skiing, excellent schools, plenty of amenities and beautiful homes on Lake Huron await you in this lovely area.
- Hills and Dales Hospital is seeking a full-time BE/BC Emergency Physician to join their collegial medical staff.
- Located in the "Thumb" of Michigan, Pigeon, MI offers a safe and friendly community with very close access to beautiful Lake Huron as well as close proximity to Detroit (2 hours south) and Saginaw, MI (1 hour west)..
- Hills and Dales Hospital is a 25 bed critical access hospital with a level 4 ED that sees approximately 500-600 patients per month.
- You CAN have that smaller, low stress, work/life balance that you have dreamed of!
- Hills and Dales Hospital offers a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package along with negotiable loan repayment.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Cass City, MI.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago