Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Children's Hospital of Michigan and University Pediatricians are looking to recruit additional Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians for our rapidly growing program.
- We are a Level I Trauma Center as well as an ACS Certified Burn Center, with 52 beds and an annual census of 90,000 visits.
- Additionally, Emergency Medicine physicians who have experience and/or an interest in Pediatrics are also encouraged.
- There is dual coverage for 7 hours at night while the rest of the day has 5 staff attendings working in 5 ER pods.
- An interest in academics is welcome as there are ample opportunities for research and/or engaging in scholarly pursuits such as teaching Peds EM fellows and the nearly 30 residents (a month) from different programs.
- The ER also houses the Center for Quality and Innovation.
- This, along with access to all pediatric subspecialists (medical and surgical) 24/7 allows us to provide the best clinical care to children with all acuities of illnesses.
- As an attending, you will only be responsible for an ER pod of 10 beds with the support of 2 nurses, 1 technician, 2 residents, and often a Ped EM fellow in training.
- The Pediatric ER at CHM offers a good work-life balance as shift distribution is extremely democratic.
- Children's Hospital of Michigan has one of the busiest Pediatric Emergency Rooms in the country.
- Working with approximately 45 like-minded colleagues allows us to maintain significant flexibility to staff the ER.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Detroit, MI.
- This program's vision of influencing positive change through data-driven and evidence-based changes.
- Candidates must be BE/BC with fellowship training in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- We can offer joint appointments for dually trained individuals at our neighboring sister hospital that is one of the oldest and most prestigious residency programs in the country.
- CHM is one of the participating ER's in the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (Pecarn) and has a robust record of ongoing extramural federal and non-federal funding.
- Due to the success of the current program and the opening of our free-standing pediatric facility in Troy, MI, we are in need to additional physicians for both facilities.
- This is an exciting opportunity for new graduates and experienced physicians alike.
- Lean methodology principles have shaped the physical design and patient management principles and will be used at both facilities to streamline the work environment and optimize patient experience.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago