Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wayne, Indiana.
- 11,000 ER visits annually.
- ER sees an average of 18 - 25 patients visits across a 24 hour day.
- Indy has a large art district known as Mass Ave, this five-block area is ripe with theaters, restaurants, art galleries, and, most attractively for shoppers, a number of eclectic, independent boutiques.
- Competitive hourly rate with $450,000 total annual compensation potential.
- Indianapolis and its suburbs is known for its outstanding educational institutions from its private/public elementary schools through its colleges and universities.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 90% low acuity.
- Live in the beautiful suburbs of Indianapolis or Ft.
- With a plethora of Major and Minor league sports there is no shortage of entertainment in any direction.
- Full Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package with $20,000 in relocation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indiana.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago