Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wayne, Indiana.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 11,000 ER visits annually.
- Indy has a large art district known as Mass Ave, this five-block area is ripe with theaters, restaurants, art galleries, and, most attractively for shoppers, a number of eclectic, independent boutiques.
- 90% low acuity.
- Full Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package with $20,000 in relocation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Indianapolis and its suburbs is known for its outstanding educational institutions from its private/public elementary schools through its colleges and universities.
- ER sees an average of 18 - 25 patients visits across a 24 hour day.
- Live in the beautiful suburbs of Indianapolis or Ft.
- With a plethora of Major and Minor league sports there is no shortage of entertainment in any direction.
- Competitive hourly rate with $450,000 total annual compensation potential.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 27.