Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will accept Board Eligible/Board Certified EM or FM Physicians, 2019 Residents and Visa Candidates.
- For almost 100 years, this hospital has served the local community with outstanding compassion and proven excellence.
- 40 Nationally as Best Places to Live.
- This hospital has also achieved two quality award distinctions over the past year in Patient Safety Excellence and Outstanding Patient Experience provided by Healthgrades.
- Sports: 3 championship-winning minor league teams: The Komets (hockey), the TinCaps (baseball), and the Mad Ants (basketball).
- Fort Wayne International Airport: 12 non-stop destinations and connections worldwide - Airlines include: Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, and United.
- Overtime available if shifts exceed more than 14 per month.
- Whether you prefer living in a large urban setting or a quaint rural community, this city provides the perfect mix of convenience and the natural picturesque beauty of the land.
- Full benefits package including sign-on bonus, CME and retirement plan.
- Fort Wayne, Indiana is in the northeastern part of the state - close to the Ohio border and less than an hour from Michigan.
- Weather: The ability to enjoy all four seasons.
- 3 hours driving distance to Detroit, MI.
- This city is thriving and the second-most populous city in the state with a population of almost 300,000 people and a total metro population of about 434k+.
- 2 hours driving distance to Indianapolis, IN.
- Mid-size metropolitan area in the heart of the Midwest.
- Flexible schedule - traditional 12-hour shifts, 7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am.
- There is something to enjoy at all ages and every season including a 38-acre Children's Zoo, renown Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, Art Museums, The Embassy Theatre, Parkview Field to enjoy events, fireworks and sporting activities, or 86 public parks to choose from to go jogging, cycling, swimming, fishing and skating at the seasonal winter ice rink.
- Hospital-employed Emergency Medicine Opening.
- Most Popular Means of Transportation: 93% driving rate.
- 3 hours driving distance to Chicago, IL.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Much lower cost of living than the national average and quiet neighborhoods - superb place to purchase a home, begin a new exciting career, and raise a family.
- United States News Ranks Fort Wayne as.
- Competitvely hourly rate.
- Low volume annual census.
- Low Volume Emergency Medicine Opening near Indiana Metro City.
- As an independent health system, they offer a wide variety of services, maintain vital safety measures, uphold the highest level of personal and professional ethics, create value and promote respect through each individual's care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.