Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Placed in the top 100 in Modern Healthcare's Places to Work in Healthcare survey.
- Safe and friendly community with access to beautiful Lake Huron.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Hospital in Michigan and is seeking a full-time BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician in our 5,500 visits/year, low volume Emergency Department.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Average inpatient census is 7.
- Full-time is a minimum of 6 - 24 hour shifts per month.
- EMR is Epic.
- This is an opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in a spacious new Emergency Department with supportive administration and outstanding ancillary staff.
- MD or DO.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Location: Michigan.
- Level IV designated trauma facility.
- All ER physicians work 24 hour shifts and have an on-. The hospital offers competitive compensation which includes comprehensive benefits, CME, and PTO.
- Excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine by the Abem.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.