Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Warren) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- John Oakland Hospital, we are very interested in meeting you.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
- This full-time position is available in the Fall of 2018.
- Observation unit.
- You will be supported by all main specialties and a fast track staffed by highly capable Advanced Practice Clinicians during 8-hour physician shifts.
- Remarkable team of EM clinicians and department leadership.
- Mentorship and support of a national network of world-class EM experts.
- 8 hour shifts.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Rewarding compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to enjoy job satisfaction and the rewards that come with it at our St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital Warren, Michigan campus.
- Schedules are prepared in advance and preferences are considered to provide you with a healthy work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago