Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (East China) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Onsite CT 64-slice scanner, and the support of the main specialties along with telemedicine capabilities bolster patient care and provide a safe and efficient patient experience at this St. Clair county site.
- Sign-on bonus for minimum of 113 hours per month.
- Thoughtful scheduling.
- Impressive hourly rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at St. John River District Hospital in East China, Michigan.
- Two, 12-hour Physician shifts are scheduled daily serving an annual patient volume of 11,000 visits.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- The ideal candidate will be looking to practice with a cohesive Emergency Department team serving an appreciative patient base.
- Comprehensive benefits are offered for a minimum of 113 clinical hours per month.
- Hands-on and supportive EM medical director.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago