Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 - 34 hours of APP coverage daily.
- Partnership track offered with profit sharing and stock ownership.
- 26,000 annual volume.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (12/hr shifts).
- Witham Health Services - Lebanon.
- 3,500 CME allowance.
- 12 hours of APP coverage daily.
- 56-bed community hospital.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shelbyville, IN.
- Witham Freestanding ED - Zionsville.
- BC/BE Abem / Aboem.
- 17,000 annual volume.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (7-9/hr shifts).
- Benefits include health insurance, paid malpractice and generous pension plan.
- Major Hospital - Shelbyville, IN.
- Boone County Emergency Medicine is currently seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their well established group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.