Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Major Hospital - Shelbyville, IN.
- 24 - 34 hours of APP coverage daily.
- Witham Freestanding ED - Zionsville.
- 56-bed community hospital.
- 3,500 CME allowance.
- 12 hours of APP coverage daily.
- Boone County Emergency Medicine is currently seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their well established group.
- Witham Health Services - Lebanon.
- Benefits include health insurance, paid malpractice and generous pension plan.
- 26,000 annual volume.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (12/hr shifts).
- Partnership track offered with profit sharing and stock ownership.
- 17,000 annual volume.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (7-9/hr shifts).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shelbyville, IN.
- BC/BE Abem / Aboem.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.