Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (12/hr shifts).
- BC/BE Abem / Aboem.
- Witham Freestanding ED - Zionsville.
- Boone County Emergency Medicine is currently seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their well established group.
- Partnership track offered with profit sharing and stock ownership.
- 56-bed community hospital.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (7-9/hr shifts).
- 26,000 annual volume.
- 24 - 34 hours of APP coverage daily.
- Major Hospital - Shelbyville, IN.
- Witham Health Services - Lebanon.
- 12 hours of APP coverage daily.
- 3,500 CME allowance.
- Benefits include health insurance, paid malpractice and generous pension plan.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shelbyville, IN.
- 17,000 annual volume.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.