Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (12/hr shifts).
- 12 hours of APP coverage daily.
- BC/BE Abem / Aboem.
- 3,500 CME allowance.
- Witham Health Services - Lebanon.
- 24 - 34 hours of APP coverage daily.
- 56-bed community hospital.
- Witham Freestanding ED - Zionsville.
- Benefits include health insurance, paid malpractice and generous pension plan.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shelbyville, IN.
- Major Hospital - Shelbyville, IN.
- Partnership track offered with profit sharing and stock ownership.
- 26,000 annual volume.
- 24 hours of physician coverage (7-9/hr shifts).
- 17,000 annual volume.
- Boone County Emergency Medicine is currently seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their well established group.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago