Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Emergency Department highlights include: an annual volume of 21,000 patients with medium acuity, 24 hours of daily physician coverage,12 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage, 80 hospital beds, 17 ED beds and a Hospitalist program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
- You'll find there's a lot to like about Highpoint Health.
- Our Emergency Department features: 24/7 emergency care, private treatment rooms, Onsite Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team for expedient stroke assessment, and in-department CT and X-ray.
- A 62-bed community hospital, Highpoint Health is known for being progressive in patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- If you'd like to work where you'll be valued and encouraged to grow, join us now.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.