Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll find there's a lot to like about Highpoint Health.
- Our Emergency Department features: 24/7 emergency care, private treatment rooms, Onsite Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team for expedient stroke assessment, and in-department CT and X-ray.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- A 62-bed community hospital, Highpoint Health is known for being progressive in patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- This facility is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- If you'd like to work where you'll be valued and encouraged to grow, join us now.
- Emergency Department highlights include: an annual volume of 21,000 patients with medium acuity, 24 hours of daily physician coverage,12 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage, 80 hospital beds, 17 ED beds and a Hospitalist program.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago