Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A 62-bed community hospital, Highpoint Health is known for being progressive in patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- This facility is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Our Emergency Department features: 24/7 emergency care, private treatment rooms, Onsite Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team for expedient stroke assessment, and in-department CT and X-ray.
- You'll find there's a lot to like about Highpoint Health.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
- Emergency Department highlights include: an annual volume of 21,000 patients with medium acuity, 24 hours of daily physician coverage,12 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage, 80 hospital beds, 17 ED beds and a Hospitalist program.
- If you'd like to work where you'll be valued and encouraged to grow, join us now.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.