Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seymour) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perks include exceptionally strong nursing leadership, a strong facility medical director relationship and advanced technology and treatments.
- The Schneck Medical Center ED cares for more than 33,000 patients each year, offers a full range of medical services and boasts highly skilled physicians and staff.
- Excellent compensation, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling.
- This award-winning health system is a nationally recognized community hospital, and the only organization in Indiana to be honored with the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Schneck Medical Center in Seymour, Indiana.
- It has strong family practice groups in the area, including an excellent five person hospitalist program which is in-house 16 hours per day, and handles a large percentage of admissions from the ED.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- Indiana is consistently ranked in the top five most physician-friendly states in America, and Schneck Medical Center is one of the most physician-friendly facilities in Indiana.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The facility features a door to doctor time of 10 minutes, a length of stay to discharge time of less than 100 minutes and a left without seen rate under 1%. We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.