Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seymour) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility features a door to doctor time of 10 minutes, a length of stay to discharge time of less than 100 minutes and a left without seen rate under 1%. We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- The Schneck Medical Center ED cares for more than 33,000 patients each year, offers a full range of medical services and boasts highly skilled physicians and staff.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- It has strong family practice groups in the area, including an excellent five person hospitalist program which is in-house 16 hours per day, and handles a large percentage of admissions from the ED.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Excellent compensation, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- This award-winning health system is a nationally recognized community hospital, and the only organization in Indiana to be honored with the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award.
- Perks include exceptionally strong nursing leadership, a strong facility medical director relationship and advanced technology and treatments.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Schneck Medical Center in Seymour, Indiana.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Indiana is consistently ranked in the top five most physician-friendly states in America, and Schneck Medical Center is one of the most physician-friendly facilities in Indiana.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago