Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On-site lab, imaging, and pharmacy services.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- 8 Inpatient beds (managed by tele-hospitalists and on-site NP's).
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- It is a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7/365.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
- BC/BE EM Physicians (Abem / Aboem only).
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- Facility Inofrmation.
- Indianapolis South is a brand new 17,000+ square foot, acute care general hospital opening in Summer 2018 that specializes in emergency services and inpatient care in a neighborhood setting.
- 7 ED Beds.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Projected Annual Volume 8,000 visits.
- Epic EMR.
- Midwest Emergency Department Services (Meds) is seeking BC/BE Emergency Physicians for a brand new facility in Indianapolis, IN (near Greenwood)!
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago