Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 Inpatient beds (managed by tele-hospitalists and on-site NP's).
- Epic EMR.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- BC/BE EM Physicians (Abem / Aboem only).
- Facility Inofrmation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- 7 ED Beds.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- Projected Annual Volume 8,000 visits.
- Indianapolis South is a brand new 17,000+ square foot, acute care general hospital opening in Summer 2018 that specializes in emergency services and inpatient care in a neighborhood setting.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- Midwest Emergency Department Services (Meds) is seeking BC/BE Emergency Physicians for a brand new facility in Indianapolis, IN (near Greenwood)!
- On-site lab, imaging, and pharmacy services.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- It is a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7/365.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.