Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Opportunity: Seeking emergency medicine residency trained physicians to join their group.
- The city is home to a beautiful system of parks and myriad cultural opportunities.
- Location: A growing and upcoming commercial city in Northern Indiana.
- The city lies along the path of the St. Joseph River.
- Community pride is an essential part of life in the city.
- Further details will be discussed with the candidate.
- Facility: This is a private group that provides coverage for the Emergency Department at two nearby hospitals.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Compensation: The group offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Population growth, business expansion, and record-breaking new construction tell us that people want to live, work, raise their families and retire here.
- There is no trauma designation at either site.
- The first site sees 60,000 patients annually while the second averages 16,000.
- The quality of life that generates this community pride comes from many sources.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago