Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem).
- IU Health is dedicated to providing leading-edge care.
- Epic EMR Documentation.
- Agriculture and industry form the base of this county's stable economy.
- Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine gives our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
- Only 30 minutes north of Indianapolis - Frankfort, Indiana is a progressive rural community of 17,000.
- Life in Frankfort offers both the social and cultural amenities of a metropolitan area and the pleasures of small-town living - open spaces, a lack of congestion and traffic, diversified churches and progressive schools.
- 10,000 Volume.
- IU Health Frankfort Hospital is part of the Indiana University Health system, Indiana's largest comprehensive health system.
- This central Indiana community is the county seat of Clinton County, with a population of 34,000.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 24 or 12 Hour Shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians for Indiana University Frankfort Hospital!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services