Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 10,000 Volume.
- Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine gives our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
- IU Health Frankfort Hospital is part of the Indiana University Health system, Indiana's largest comprehensive health system.
- Only 30 minutes north of Indianapolis - Frankfort, Indiana is a progressive rural community of 17,000.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem).
- Life in Frankfort offers both the social and cultural amenities of a metropolitan area and the pleasures of small-town living - open spaces, a lack of congestion and traffic, diversified churches and progressive schools.
- 24 or 12 Hour Shifts.
- Epic EMR Documentation.
- This central Indiana community is the county seat of Clinton County, with a population of 34,000.
- Agriculture and industry form the base of this county's stable economy.
- IU Health is dedicated to providing leading-edge care.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians for Indiana University Frankfort Hospital!
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 26.