Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Greater Lafayette is home to advanced manufacturers Caterpillar, Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub where many career and business opportunities abound.
- 24 private rooms.
- Scribes 1:1 per provider.
- Epic EMR.
- These districts feature historical architecture, art galleries and museums, live music venues, restaurants, outdoor festivals and golf courses.
- 13 monitored beds for cardiac patients.
- With a wide-ranging and strong economy, many career and business opportunities abound.
- 27 beds including 3 trauma bays.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Emergency Department Physicians needed in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Lafayette is located 1 hour from Indianapolis & Indiana, and 2 hours from Chicago, IL.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub focused on progress, investment, and job creation.
- Specialty service rooms.
- Lafayette is well known for blue-ribbon schools (ranked 5th in the state), regional healthcare services, and a historic downtown loaded with shopping, dining and night life.
- Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physicians with ER experience that have Abps alternate Board.
- Lafayette is known for its downtown Arts & Market, and Riverfront districts.
- Emergency Medicine Residency Trained Physicians.
- Lafayette is a well-educated community - home to Purdue University as well as outstanding public and private educational systems.
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East is a 217-bed hospital with several awards and accreditations including the Hfap Primary Stroke Center Certification and Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2018.
- The Franciscan Health Lafayette East (formally Franciscan St Elizabeth East) facility stands as a unique, state-of-the-art hospital designed for the future, equipped to deliver clinical excellence and focused on compassionate patient-centered care.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Lafayette offers great sports and recreation, fine cultural activities, year round festivals and affordable housing.
- 54,000 annual patient volume.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Wabash National, and other top industries--some locally based and others with international headquarters.
- Greater Lafayette is a well-educated community, as they are home to Purdue University, Ivy Tech Community College, & Harrison College.
- 5 Fast Track beds.
- Level III trauma.
- Lafayette is centrally located - 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 25.