Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wabash National, and other top industries--some locally based and others with international headquarters.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Level III trauma.
- Lafayette is well known for blue-ribbon schools (ranked 5th in the state), regional healthcare services, and a historic downtown loaded with shopping, dining and night life.
- 24 private rooms.
- These districts feature historical architecture, art galleries and museums, live music venues, restaurants, outdoor festivals and golf courses.
- With a wide-ranging and strong economy, many career and business opportunities abound.
- Scribes 1:1 per provider.
- 27 beds including 3 trauma bays.
- Specialty service rooms.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub where many career and business opportunities abound.
- Greater Lafayette is a well-educated community, as they are home to Purdue University, Ivy Tech Community College, & Harrison College.
- Lafayette offers great sports and recreation, fine cultural activities, year round festivals and affordable housing.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Lafayette is known for its downtown Arts & Market, and Riverfront districts.
- Lafayette is a well-educated community - home to Purdue University as well as outstanding public and private educational systems.
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East is a 217-bed hospital with several awards and accreditations including the Hfap Primary Stroke Center Certification and Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2018.
- 13 monitored beds for cardiac patients.
- Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physicians with ER experience that have Abps alternate Board.
- Lafayette is located 1 hour from Indianapolis & Indiana, and 2 hours from Chicago, IL.
- Lafayette is centrally located - 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago.
- 5 Fast Track beds.
- The Franciscan Health Lafayette East (formally Franciscan St Elizabeth East) facility stands as a unique, state-of-the-art hospital designed for the future, equipped to deliver clinical excellence and focused on compassionate patient-centered care.
- 54,000 annual patient volume.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub focused on progress, investment, and job creation.
- Epic EMR.
- Emergency Medicine Residency Trained Physicians.
- Greater Lafayette is home to advanced manufacturers Caterpillar, Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Emergency Department Physicians needed in Lafayette, Indiana.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services