Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% Scribes.
- The Emergency Department at Franciscan Lafayette East has 27 beds, which includes 3 trauma bays.
- Greater Lafayette is a well-educated community, as they are home to Purdue University, Ivy Tech Community College, & Harrison College.
- Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physicians with ER experience that have Abps alternate Board.
- Emergency Medicine Residency Trained Physicians.
- Wabash National, and other top industries--some locally based and others with international headquarters.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Emergency Department Physicians needed in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Epic EMR.
- With a wide-ranging and strong economy, many career and business opportunities abound.
- Of the 23 private rooms, there are specialty service rooms for cardiac, orthopedic, neurologic, pulmonary, and OB/GYN patients.
- Lafayette offers great sports and recreation, fine cultural activities, year round festivals and affordable housing.
- Lafayette is located 1 hour from Indianapolis & Indiana, and 2 hours from Chicago, IL.
- Fast track.
- Lafayette is well known for blue-ribbon schools (ranked 5th in the state), regional healthcare services, and a historic downtown loaded with shopping, dining and night life.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- 60,000 annual patient visits - Level III Trauma.
- Greater Lafayette is home to advanced manufacturers Caterpillar, Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub focused on progress, investment, and job creation.
- 37 hours of Physician coverage with Scribes (8, 9, & 10 hour shifts).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services