Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lafayette is centrally located - 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago.
- 54,000 annual patient volume.
- 24 private rooms.
- Scribes 1:1 per provider.
- Specialty service rooms.
- Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physicians with ER experience that have Abps alternate Board.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Greater Lafayette is a well-educated community, as they are home to Purdue University, Ivy Tech Community College, & Harrison College.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub where many career and business opportunities abound.
- Lafayette offers great sports and recreation, fine cultural activities, year round festivals and affordable housing.
- Lafayette is located 1 hour from Indianapolis & Indiana, and 2 hours from Chicago, IL.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Lafayette is well known for blue-ribbon schools (ranked 5th in the state), regional healthcare services, and a historic downtown loaded with shopping, dining and night life.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Emergency Department Physicians needed in Lafayette, Indiana.
- The Franciscan Health Lafayette East (formally Franciscan St Elizabeth East) facility stands as a unique, state-of-the-art hospital designed for the future, equipped to deliver clinical excellence and focused on compassionate patient-centered care.
- Epic EMR.
- 27 beds including 3 trauma bays.
- Level III trauma.
- Wabash National, and other top industries--some locally based and others with international headquarters.
- Greater Lafayette is home to advanced manufacturers Caterpillar, Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.
- 5 Fast Track beds.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub focused on progress, investment, and job creation.
- 13 monitored beds for cardiac patients.
- These districts feature historical architecture, art galleries and museums, live music venues, restaurants, outdoor festivals and golf courses.
- Lafayette is known for its downtown Arts & Market, and Riverfront districts.
- With a wide-ranging and strong economy, many career and business opportunities abound.
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East is a 217-bed hospital with several awards and accreditations including the Hfap Primary Stroke Center Certification and Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2018.
- Emergency Medicine Residency Trained Physicians.
- Lafayette is a well-educated community - home to Purdue University as well as outstanding public and private educational systems.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 25.