Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Midland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- All groups are willing to consider full time, part time, and casual positions.
- From a Trauma Level II facility, to a critical access hospital, we have a variety of patient volumes and complexity to fit your specific needs.
- Pleasant, West Branch, and Bay City.
- MidMichigan Health is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Midland, Michigan, affiliated with Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan.
- In addition to its Medical Centers, MidMichigan Health also offers both home health care and physician services, and has a strong commitment to medical education.
- MidMichigan Health covers a 23-county region with medical centers in Midland, Alpena, Alma, Clare, Gladwin, Mt.
- As the MidMichigan Health system grows, our Emergency Medicine groups are looking for additional physicians to continue providing excellent care to our patients.
- Currently, MidMichigan has more than 7,200 employees, volunteers and physicians and provided $90 million in community benefits in fiscal year 2017.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Midland, MI.
- MidMichigan Physicians Group provides urgent care and medical offices in more than 30 specialties and subspecialties including cardiology, hematology/oncology, orthopedics, vascular surgery, family medicine and more.
- We have three private groups within the system that continuously put our patients first, and strive to give our providers the support and resources they need to provide excellent patient care.
- MidMichigan Health has 7 medical centers throughout Michigan that you can choose to provide services at.
- The MidMichigan Health Foundation supports patients and families served by MidMichigan Health by raising funds for equipment, services and programs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.