Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Midland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- MidMichigan Physicians Group provides urgent care and medical offices in more than 30 specialties and subspecialties including cardiology, hematology/oncology, orthopedics, vascular surgery, family medicine and more.
- Currently, MidMichigan has more than 7,200 employees, volunteers and physicians and provided $90 million in community benefits in fiscal year 2017.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Midland, MI.
- As the MidMichigan Health system grows, our Emergency Medicine groups are looking for additional physicians to continue providing excellent care to our patients.
- Pleasant, West Branch, and Bay City.
- All groups are willing to consider full time, part time, and casual positions.
- MidMichigan Health is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Midland, Michigan, affiliated with Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan.
- We have three private groups within the system that continuously put our patients first, and strive to give our providers the support and resources they need to provide excellent patient care.
- The MidMichigan Health Foundation supports patients and families served by MidMichigan Health by raising funds for equipment, services and programs.
- MidMichigan Health covers a 23-county region with medical centers in Midland, Alpena, Alma, Clare, Gladwin, Mt.
- In addition to its Medical Centers, MidMichigan Health also offers both home health care and physician services, and has a strong commitment to medical education.
- From a Trauma Level II facility, to a critical access hospital, we have a variety of patient volumes and complexity to fit your specific needs.
- MidMichigan Health has 7 medical centers throughout Michigan that you can choose to provide services at.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.