Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Dates Needed: September, October, possibly ongoing.
- Support Staff: NP.
- The current need is for a mix of 12 and 24-hour shifts.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Typically an NP is available for three 12-hour shifts each week to cover lower acuity cases.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Willing to accept family practice or internal medicine physicians for this position.
- Must have an active Indiana state medical license and be comfortable with EMR.
- A facility in Indiana is seeking locum tenens emergency medicine coverage for September, October, and possibly ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Job Posting ID: 983701.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Reference ID: ORD-058338-MD-IN.
- Case Load/PPD: 10,000 - 15,000 annual volume.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 7.